Which electric unicycle is best? This is the number 1 question we get asked, its asked pretty much daily over phone and email.
Before that can be answered here are the top questions you need to ask yourself when considering buying an electric unicycle.
- How far would you like to ride on a single charge
- Terrain you will be riding the unicycle on
- Rider weight
- Commuting on the electric monowheel or just for fun - or both?
- Carrying the unicycle at all? (i.e. multiple stairs that you will need to climb every single day mutiple times?)
- Push it much? (i.e. train platforms, supermarket, any place you are not allowed to ride and electric unicycle)
- Are you going to be silly and want to ride faster than you can sprint at? There are some FAST electric unicycles out there!
- Budget (I would take into account cost savings - if any - of buying an electric unicycle and using it for commuting.
- Riding the electric unicycle all year round?
- Experiance of riding an eletric unicycle specifically - total novice or thousands of miles under your feet on a one wheel?
Hope this list helps you, with this information its much easier to point people to the right wheel at the right moment.
To see a complete list of all the electric unicycles we do (video pretty much on every one in the descriptions) take a look here: https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/electric-unicycle